Protein Structure Prediction

Alessandro Macrì macri at informatik.uni-muenchen.de
Thu Aug 29 21:12:32 EST 2002

On 26 Aug 2002, Mike Smith wrote:

>[...]
> I would appreciate if you could direct me to any research groups or
> resources of which I could obtain the latest research and current
> developments in this area.
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
[...]

No problem:

http://predictioncenter.llnl.gov/
Obvious ...

http://predictioncenter.llnl.gov/casp5/
"Fifth Community Wide Experiment on the Critical Assessment of Techniques
for Protein Structure Prediction"
(still running)

http://predictioncenter.llnl.gov/casp4/
"Fourth Community Wide Experiment on the Critical Assessment of Techniques
for Protein Structure Prediction"
(finished, abstracts online)

http://www.ismb02.org/
"The 10th International Conference on Intelligent Systems for Molecular
Biology"
(August 3-7)

http://www.google.com/
"Google Search"
(for some more websites)

ciao

Dipl. Inf. Alessandro Macrì                      "panta rhei" (Heraklit)
LMU München, LFE Bioinformatik, Theresienstr. 39, 80333 München, Zi. 305
Tel +49 89 2180-4059  EMail:            macri at informatik.uni-muenchen.de
Fax +49 89 2180-4054  WWW:  http://www.informatik.uni-muenchen.de/~macri