Protein structure

Ulrik ulriks at
Mon Jul 15 20:35:44 EST 2002

I've posted the sequence on . I havent been able to
figure out if I get a file with the coordinates for the structure or

All I really want to do is to use it for a presentation of my bachelor
project where I've worked with five mutants of the human thymidine kinase 1.
I never meant to start a new project :-)

news:slrnainfam.rk0.karplus at