Protein structure

Ulrik ulriks at ruc.dk
Mon Jul 15 20:35:44 EST 2002

Thanks!

I've posted the sequence on http://bioinfo.pl/meta/ . I havent been able to
figure out if I get a file with the coordinates for the structure or
what....

All I really want to do is to use it for a presentation of my bachelor
project where I've worked with five mutants of the human thymidine kinase 1.
I never meant to start a new project :-)

Thanks
Ulrik

news:slrnainfam.rk0.karplus at bray.cse.ucsc.edu...