request on info on matlab use in bioscience

Hua Ai aihua at uclink4.berkeley.edu
Tue Mar 19 20:25:37 EST 2002

Hi,

We're a group of graduate students at Berkeley doing a class project on the
use of
Matlab in bioscience. Our goal is to understand how Matlab is employed in
bioscience and what can be done to improve the current situation.  We're
exploring the viability of and product requirements for a Matlab
simulation accelerator (for both floating- and fixed-point).

At this stage, we are looking for matlab users to do a short survey (taking
10 minutes).

Please point us to some channels that we can reach the users. If you
happen to be a user yourself, please help us fill out the attached
questions.

Thanks a million for your help.

Sincerely,
Hua
Master's student at SIMS
UC Berkeley

> Additional questions:
> (As you are an expert in the field, we would like to know a few more
points, and any general comments)