Gene regulatory networks

Dan Handley dhandley at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Oct 3 20:22:05 EST 2002

Hello,

I would like to know if anyone can direct me to information on known gene
regulatory networks derived from traditional bench experiments (rather than
just microarray data). Ideally I would simply like a list of genes and the
genes they have been found to regulate. I have found partial networks for
yeast and E. coli, but would like to know if such a thing exists for
drosophila, C. elegans, mouse, etc. Much thanks for your help!

I would prefer a private response by email if possible:
dhandley at andrew.cmu.edu

D. Handley