Gene expression analysis

edwin_costello at hotmail.com edwin_costello at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 25 22:17:41 EST 2002

I'm starting a project for my degree in computer Science, it has to do
with the development of Case Based Reasoning in Bioinformatics, more
specifically we will be applying the techniques to gene expression
comparison. I'm just wondering if anyone knows of any research being
done in this area already, searches on the web haven't turned up a whole
lot.

Also, I'm trying to find out about the evaluation  techniques appplied
to the current methods of expression analysis, how they evaluate
accuracy etc.
appreciate any help or advice
Ed