Interactome algorithms - a problem in graph theory

Aitor González gonzalez at lgpd.univ-mrs.fr
Fri Apr 25 13:45:47 EST 2003

I am a graduate biology student working about the modelling of genetic
networks. We want to use graph theory to represent our problems,
specially hypergraphs representation would be very helpful for us.

That's why I would like to learn more about algorithms used to solve
hypergraphs problems. In fact I don't even know if there is something
like this, as I have a biological background.

I would like to ask you if you could recommend me a good book about
graph algorithms, complete enough to cover hypergraphs and
comprehensible enough for a biologist to understand it. It might be an
impossible task to find something like this ;-)

Thank you a lot,
Aitor

PD: It might be in german (Ich habe gesehen, dass eins von euch in
Muenchen arbeitet).