We will select the first 10 participants (from the 200) with FREE REGISTRATION during ... ------ we invite you to ORGANIZE A SESSION

Katerina Tsironi (WSEAS) peri at worldses.org
Mon Aug 4 09:16:11 EST 2003

Dear Colleague,

My name is Katerina Tsironi. I am the new conference manager of WSEAS.
http://www.worldses.org/katerina4.jpg

We have received your reply for a participation in WSEAS conferences free.
We will select the first 10 participants (from the 200) with FREE REGISTRATION during
the Gala Dinner of the next WSEAS Conference in the Rhodes Island (Greece),
November 2003
http://www.wseas.org/conferences/2003/rhodes

Further to our collaboration, we invite you to ORGANIZE A SESSION
in this WSEAS Conference in the Rhodes Island (Greece), November 2003.
http://www.wseas.org/conferences/2003/rhodes

Rhodes is the most sunniest island in the Mediterranean Sea.
The island with Colossus (one of the 7 miracles of the ancient world),
with the valey of batterflies, the venezian port, the old churches
and islam temples, the ancient port and Acropolis in Lindos
where the beautiful Hellen stopped before the Trojian war,
with the "7 Springs" waters and
of course with many modern attractions and night life.
LEARN MORE: http://www.wseas.org/conferences/2003/rhodes

BENEFITS FOR SUCCESSFULL SPECIAL SESSIONS ORGANISERS:
The names of the SUCCESSFULL SESSION ORGANISERS will be included in the conference
publications (program, proceedings, post-conference publications) as ASSOCIATE
EDITORS and they will participate as members in the INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC
COMMITTEE of the corrsponding conference of the next year.
Also, for every session with 6 papers, the organizer will have the opportunity
to select one paper which will participate without paying registration fees.
(for example the paper of the session organizer).

See you in Rhodes.

ANOTHER IMPORTANT INVITATION:
WSEAS will accept other 50 papers more for her very important Web Multiconference.
Please ignore the deadlines! all the accepted papers will be published in WSEAS
TRANSACTIONS. Registration fees: 200 EUR. None cost for any trip and any
accomodation. Please, click: http://www.worldses.org/conferences/2003/web/index.html

Katerina Tsironi
http://www.worldses.org/urgent.htm

WSEAS, Ag. Ioannou Theologou 17-23,