need help to finish a manuscript

mach at entu.cas.cz mach at entu.cas.cz
Fri Jan 24 23:27:44 EST 2003

Hello there.

I am molecular biologist with a lot of  practical experience.  Besides it I
can write algorithms in C++, PHP, VB and  published a small
bioinformatic paper last year. Unfortunatelly, I am not very talented in
explaining complex concepts and I am therefore looking for a partner who
can do this efficiently. I need a person with strong writing skills,
preferably naive English speaker, willing  to help with finishing a
manuscript related to  transcriptional regulation and promoters structure.
I will greatly appreciate any responses and provide more details by E-
mail.

Thank you.

Vaclav Mach  (mach at entu.cas.cz)
---