Installing MAST from the MEME package

Alessandro Macrì macri at informatik.uni-muenchen.de
Tue Jul 15 18:04:56 EST 2003

On 11 Jul 2003, Evert-Jan Blom wrote:

>[...]
> Error Report:
> 1. while: Missing file name.
> There was 1 error on the form. Please correct it and try again.
>
> We checked the MAST.cgi file and we suspect the following passage to be
> creating the error message:
>[...]

I have no experience with MAST installation, but there is no 'while' in
this passage.

> $_ = `csh $bin/make_logodds $motif_file $lo_file -D $gawkdir 2>&1`;
>[...]

Did you check if the error is caused by make_logodds?
BTW: which MEME-version do you use? I can't seem to find similar code in
meme-3.0.4 ...

ciao

--
Alessandro Macrì                                 "panta rhei" (Heraklit)
Tel +49 89 2180-4059                    macri at informatik.uni-muenchen.de
Fax +49 89 2180-4054        http://www.informatik.uni-muenchen.de/~macri
LMU München, LFE Bioinformatik, Theresienstr. 39, 80333 München, Zi. 305