Installing MAST from the MEME package

Evert-Jan Blom e.j.blom at biol.rug.nl
Fri Jul 18 01:41:41 EST 2003

Alessandro Macri wrote

> I have no experience with MAST installation, but there is no 'while' in
> this passage.
>
> > $_ = `csh $bin/make_logodds $motif_file $lo_file -D $gawkdir 2>&1`;
> >[...]
>
> Did you check if the error is caused by make_logodds?
> BTW: which MEME-version do you use? I can't seem to find similar code in
> meme-3.0.4 ...

I've installed the latest version of Meme (3.0.4). When I checked
make_logodds,
I got the following message:

# ./make_logodds meme_output logodds_output
./make_logodds: line 211: syntax error: unexpected end of file

Looks like your hint about checking make_logodds was correct. Could you
perhaps
check your make_logodds and send me a copy?

Thanks in advance

Evert-Jan Blom
news:Pine.LNX.4.44.0307111449570.6333-100000 at algier.cip.informatik.uni-muenchen.de...