Problem in compiling GlimmerM on Linux

JW XXXjulianw at eml.ccXXX
Fri May 23 23:06:37 EST 2003

Hi-
Try changing 'void' to 'int' in the source code file (karlin.c); you may
also have to change the line in main() that says 'return;' to 'return
1;' Having a main() routine that does not return an int is considered
sloppy coding practice, hence it's a warning and not an error.  Not sure
that this is the sole cause of your problem, though, since compilation
should continue despite this.  What did you type in when you tried to
run trainGlimmerM?  Is there an executable with that name in the directory?

Julian