WSEAS Invited Paper

Professor Nikos Mastorakis peri at worldses.org
Fri Oct 24 09:49:45 EST 2003

Dear WSEAS members and friends,

Further to our collaboration, we invite you to send an Invited Paper
in the WSEAS Multiconference in
Rhodes Island, Greece, November 15-17, 2003 (three conferences)
3rd WSEAS Int. Conf. on APPLIED INFORMATICS AND COMMUNICATIONS (AIC'03)
3rd WSEAS Int. Conf. on SIGNAL PROCESSING, COMPUTATIONAL GEOMETRY & ARTIFICIAL
VISION (ISCGAV'03)
3rd WSEAS Int. Conf. on SYSTEMS THEORY AND SCIENTIFIC COMPUTATION (ISTASC'03)
(former: Scientific Computation and Soft Computing)

We will give free registration fees to Invited Speakers, if
we receive more than 80 registered papers in the event.
In any case, your paper will be  mentioned in the Conference Proceedings as:
INVITED PAPER (you must write it when you will fill in the web submission form)

ALSO IN WSEAS CONFERENCES in Rhodes, ALL THE ACCEPTED PAPERS WILL BE
PUBLISHED IN TWO DIFFERENT INTERNATIONAL FORA:
(a) in the conference proceedings   AS WELL AS
(b)  as regular papers in WSEAS TRANSACTIONS

The names of the SUCCESSFULL SESSION ORGANISERS of the WSEAS CONFERENCES in Rhodes
will be included in the conference
publications (program, proceedings, post-conference publications) as ASSOCIATE
EDITORS and they will participate as members in the INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC
COMMITTEE.
Also, for every session with 6 papers, the organizer will have the opportunity
to select one paper which will participate without paying registration fees.
(for example the paper of the session organizer).

FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS: See APPENDIX at the end of this message

*** We would like to announce to you also that we extended the
DEADLINE for WSEAS CONFERENCES in TENERIFE (Canary Islands, Atlantic Ocean,
Spain) AND SINGAPORE: It is now OCTOBER 31, 2003 for papers and
special sessions also.

*** ATTENTION, PLEASE:
WSEAS will reply to you only if you write the word: WSEAS somewhere in the Subject
of your message,
otherwise, our anti-spam filter will delete your message automatically.

My Best Regards

Thank you very much.

Prof. Nikos E. Mastorakis
http://mastor.snd.edu.gr
Tel. for emergencies: 0030 697 3743524

APPENDIX FOR SESSION ORGANIZERS:
---------------------------------

BENEFITS FOR SUCCESSFULL SPECIAL SESSIONS ORGANISERS:
The names of the SUCCESSFULL SESSION ORGANISERS will be included in the conference
publications (program, proceedings, post-conference publications) as ASSOCIATE
EDITORS and they will participate as members in the INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC
COMMITTEE.
Also, for every session with 6 papers, the organizer will have the opportunity
to select one paper which will participate without paying registration fees.
(for example the paper of the session organizer).

INSTRUCTIONS FOR SPECIAL SESSIONS ORGANISERS:
If WSEAS approves your proposal, you have to create a "Call For Papers" for your
session
Write clearly the TITLES and the TOPICS of your SPECIAL SESSION and the
Scientific Committee (3 members only) of your SPECIAL SESSION.
Collect and review the papers of your session and then upload them via the web site
of the particular conference OR tell the authors to upload them.
In any case, you or the authors must fill in the form the NAME of
the session organiser and the exact TITLE of the Special Session.
This is the only way to group these papers to the particular special session.