All the proceedings available on-line. Book reviews now. Special sessions. Special Fees. WSEAS From Dr. Eng. K.Ioannou to --> bionet-biology-computational@net.bio.net

Dr. Kostas Ioannou wseas_ece at canada.com
Fri Apr 2 19:07:10 EST 2004

                                          WSEAS. April 2, 2004

We have SEVERAL VERY IMPORTANT announcements for all the
WSEAS Members and WSEAS Cogresses' Participants

1].

>From January 1st until March 31 2004, a very-very great number of scholars have
been made use the on-line data base of WSEAS.

!!! the servers with the zip files accepted over than 30000 hits !!!

We remind that you can browse all the Proceedings and you can download all
the proceedings as ZIP files from the various WSEAS events.

The username and the password is sent to all the WSEAS members
as well as we sent it automatically to people that make
registration in a current or upcoming WSEAS event.

Contact us for details.

2].

The WSEAS TRANSACTIONS host also now: BOOK REVIEWS and SHORT NOTES like
COMMENTS/ERRATA, etc...
Send us Book Reviews now.

3].

EXTREMELY URGENT:
Authors that want to submit their paper to the WSEAS multiconference in Miami
must do it as soon as possible.
We are giving some hours' margin from now. After that, the web interface
for papers' submission will be removed.
Sorry, but send it now (the deadline has already been expired)

4].

WSEAS will not accept other special sessions and other workshops for
the WSEAS CSCC multiconference (500 participants)
which will be held in Vouliagmeni (suburb of Athens),
before the 2004 Olympic Games.

We will not make any exemption.

Please, do not send other special sessions for CSCC 2004 (July 2004)

If you want to send a special session, yes, you are welcome
but for the WSEAS Conferences of August, September, October ...
and so on...

5].

For this great WSEAS multiconference (CSCC 2004 in July),
the organizers achieved
special discount in the hotel (100 EUR/room)

Also, the organizers of the other WSEAS multiconference
in Corfu, August 2004 achieved incredible low prices in a 5 Star Sea
resort where the multiconference of WSEAS will take place in August 2004:

51 EUR in double room and 81 EUR in single room !

For the WSEAS conferences in August, there is a special
registration fee for all: 250 EUR.

6]. Send us your Abstract now for the above conferences
or send us your idea now for a special session or a conference

(in order to allow enough time for finding reviewers
please submit An Abstract to me now by email).

Of course, you can send the paper directly via the WSEAS web site.

Please forward this information to anyone you feel may be interested or
would benefit from this information. They can subscribe by e-mailing
wseas_ece at canada.com and putting WSEAS in the subject field.

Best Regards

Dr. Eng. K.Ioannou
wseas_ece at canada.com

                ####  HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE   ####

If you want to be removed, write an email,
the Subject of your email must be exactly: REMOVE
bionet-biology-computational at net.bio.net  WSEAS
and send this email to:  wseas_ece at canada.com

If you want to unsubscribe more than one email addresses, send a message
to wseas_ece at canada.com with Subject:  REMOVE [email1, emal2, ...., emailn] WSEAS