Journal Publication (WSEAS)

K. Ioannou wseas at canada.com
Wed Apr 7 23:10:01 EST 2004

***(write WSEAS in the Subject line, when you reply)

Dear Colleague,

Due to numerous requests, to accept more papers for the WSEAS conference
in Miami (April 2004), we are pleased to announce to each of you that the
invitation for
an "invited paper" that Prof. Mastorakis addressed to you some weeks ago, can be
be transferred now to the WSEAS Conferences in Cancun (Mexico), May 2004 (see below).

For the WSEAS conferences in Miami, we have up to now 450 papers.
We cannot accept more, but we transfer the invitation to the WSEAS conferences
in Cancun.

Your paper, as an INVITED paper, (and only the invited papers)
will be published in one of the Special Issues of the
WSEAS TRANSACTIONS.

ATTENTION: In the WSEAS conferences in Miami: From 450 papers  for
conference proceedings, ONLY 150 papers were accepted in Journals (33%)
(ONLY the good ones)

Only the Invited papers (limited number -- the elit of the
papers) will be published in the Proceedings + Journals.

The deadline for the invited papers for the WSEAS Conferences in
Cancun (Mexico) is:  April 15, 2004

Please, note that WSEAS Publications participate now in all major science citation
ISI, ELSEVIER, CSA, AMS. Mathematical Reviews, ELP, NLG, Engineering Index
Directory of Published Proceedings, INSPEC (IEE)

Cancun, Mexico, May 12-15, 2004

*    6th WSEAS Int.Conf. on ALGORITHMS, SCIENTIFIC COMPUTING, MODELLING AND
SIMULATION (ASCOMS '04)
*    6th WSEAS Int.Conf. on TELECOMMUNICATIONS AND INFORMATICS
(TELE-INFO'04)
*    3rd WSEAS Int.Conf. on APPLICATIONS OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING (AEE
'04)
*    6th WSEAS Int. Conf. on MATHEMATICS AND COMPUTERS IN PHYSICS (MCP '04)
*    6th WSEAS Int. Conf. on APPLIED PHYSICS (ICAP '04)

Please, send us only research paper(s) (not overview, not surveys)
with original results and with excellent english language.

Send now your paper or contact us for more details

Enjoy Mexico,
 ... viva Mexico, viva Cancun and Viva WSEAS Conferences in Cancun 2004

best regards

K. Ioannou                           WSEAS, April 3, 2004

                ####  HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE   ####

If you want to be removed, write an email,
the Subject of your email must be exactly: REMOVE
bionet-biology-computational at net.bio.net  WSEAS
and send this email to:  wseas at canada.com

If you want to unsubscribe more than one email addresses, send a message
to wseas at canada.com with Subject:  REMOVE [email1, emal2, ...., emailn] WSEAS