important and urgent (Proceedings+Journals) (if you want to reply, see the rule, below)

A. Espen wseas at canada.com
Tue Apr 13 13:35:01 EST 2004

Attention: If you want to reply, write in the Subject Line
of your email program the word: WSEAS
                                            WSEAS, April 12, 2004

Three Important Announcements:
a) New extra Issues in the WSEAS Journals
b) Invitation for a publication in Proceedings+Journal for WSEAS
conferences in Mexico (Deadline: April 15)
c) Some Opinions

a) The WSEAS Transactions on Computers, The WSEAS Transactions on Circuits and
Systems,
The WSEAS Transactions on Systems

circulate now bimonthly (6 issues per year)

So, the next issue of
The WSEAS Transactions on Computers will be November 2004
The WSEAS Transactions on Circuits and Systems will be May 2004
The WSEAS Transactions on Systems will be May 2004

>From now these three journals will circulate 6 issues per year, instead of 4.

b)Due to numerous requests, to accept more papers for the WSEAS conference
in Miami (April 2004), we are pleased to announce to each of you that the invitation
can be be transferred now to the WSEAS Conferences in Cancun (Mexico),
12-15 May 2004 (see below).

Your paper, as an INVITED paper, (and only the invited papers)
will be published in one of the Issues of the
WSEAS TRANSACTIONS.

Only the Invited papers (limited number -- the elit of the
papers) will be published in the Proceedings + Journals.
(Not all the papers -- attention on that, please)

The deadline for the invited papers for the WSEAS Conferences in
Cancun (Mexico) is:  April 15, 2004

Please, note that WSEAS Publications participate now in all major science citation
ISI, ELSEVIER, CSA, AMS. Mathematical Reviews, ELP, NLG, Engineering Index
Directory of Published Proceedings, INSPEC (IEE)

Cancun, Mexico, May 12-15, 2004

*    6th WSEAS Int.Conf. on ALGORITHMS, SCIENTIFIC COMPUTING, MODELLING AND
SIMULATION (ASCOMS '04)
*    6th WSEAS Int.Conf. on TELECOMMUNICATIONS AND INFORMATICS
(TELE-INFO'04)
*    3rd WSEAS Int.Conf. on APPLICATIONS OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING (AEE
'04)
*    6th WSEAS Int. Conf. on MATHEMATICS AND COMPUTERS IN PHYSICS (MCP '04)
*    6th WSEAS Int. Conf. on APPLIED PHYSICS (ICAP '04)

Please, send us only research paper(s) (not overview, not surveys)
with original results and with excellent english language.

Send now your paper only via the WSEAS web site.

c) Some Opinions. Send your feedback to us

----------------------------

I was delighted in reading some of the WSEAS Transaction Proceedings
papers.  Now I am sure that due to the high quality of reviewers even some of my
collegues (academicians) in my country were selected for the proceedings BUT NOT FOR
journals that means THE QUALITY AND ONLY QUALITY of the papers is
meanningfull.  For me that means a lot!!!!! That because in other
serious phorumae only if you put your name near the great
professors' name, they will publish your paper.
This does not happen in WSEAS though!!!
I'll tell to other collegues
about your seriousity.

Best,

Prof. C. Calistru
Italy

I want to thank you very much for the conference in Udine!
It was great!
It is pity that I had no opportunity to say thanks and goodbye to you.
But I am satisfied with this conference and opportunity to visit Italy,
Venice.
Thank you very much. Good Success
Best regards,

Professor Tatiana Baidyk