extension? Only until Monday, April 19, 2004

A. Espen wseas at canada.com
Fri Apr 16 21:09:01 EST 2004

Attention: If you want to reply, write in the Subject Line
of your email program the word: WSEAS
                                            WSEAS, April 16, 2004

Regarding your invited paper in the WSEAS
Multiconference in Cancun, Mexico, May 12-15, 2004:

We find more practical to send the replies to your questions
to each of you

  (a) What does "invited paper" mean?

Reply:  It means publication for conference proceedings + journal (WSEAS
Transactions)

  (b) I cannot meet the deadline for paper submission. Can i transfer
  this invitation for another WSEAS Conference?

Reply:  No, you cannot transfer this invitation. The invitation is a
personal invitation to you (i.e. to the WSEAS members and friends) and holds only
for the WSEAS conference in Mexico (Cancun), May 12-15, 2004

  (c) Can I send my paper directly via the WSEAS web site?

Reply: Yes. In fact, this is the unique correct way for paper submission.

  (d) Can I have some days extension?

Reply: We received this question from many colleagues. So, the answer
os that only for you, our web page will remain open
until April 19. So, you have only 3 days. Please, send directly
the full paper.

  (e) If I have some difficulties in VISA or in my trip and I cannot go to Mexico?

Reply: contact us by email.		Attention: If you want to reply, write in the Subject
Line of your email program the word: WSEAS

  (e) What are the new issues of WSEAS?

Reply: The WSEAS Transactions on Computers, The WSEAS Transactions on Circuits and
Systems, The WSEAS Transactions on Systems circulate now bimonthly (6 issues per
year)

So, the next issue of
The WSEAS Transactions on Computers will be November 2004
The WSEAS Transactions on Circuits and Systems will be May 2004
The WSEAS Transactions on Systems will be May 2004

>From now these three journals will circulate 6 issues per year, instead of 4.

Especially these issues will host the invited papers from
the WSEAS Multiconference in Cancun (Mexico)

Please, do not send papers more than 9 pages

  (e) Can I attend the conference without presenting a paper?

Reply: Of course, yes. Contact us for details.

Thanks

A. Espen

         ####  HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE   ####

If you want to be removed, write an email,
the Subject of your email must be exactly: REMOVE
bionet-biology-computational at net.bio.net  WSEAS
and send this email to:  wseas at canada.com

If you want to unsubscribe more than one email addresses, send a message
to wseas at canada.com with Subject:  REMOVE [email1, emal2, ...., emailn] WSEAS