an invitation for publication of your paper(s) in Luxurious Books of WSEAS as Chapters (they will be included in ISI Index and all the other major scientific citation indeces)

Dr. K.Tsironi: invited papers kate at wseas.org
Mon Feb 9 00:36:24 EST 2004

Dear Colleague,

We would like to remind you that the accepted papers for the following
WSEAS conferences in Udine (near to Venich- Benezia), Italy
will be published in the Proceedings (CD-ROM)
as well as in the WSEAS Press Luxurious Post-Conference Books
(series: Electrical Engineering and Computer Science).
The previous Books of WSEAS in 2003 in this series, participate now in ISI Index
(ISINET), INSPE (IEE)
ELSEVIER Engineering Information, CSA, AMS. Mathematical Reviews
Engineering Index, Directory of Published Proceedings, Zentralblatt MATH
ELP, NLG Indeces.

So, we would like to invite you to send a paper or to organize a session in:

  *  5th WSEAS Int.Conf. on FUZZY SETS AND FUZZY SYSTEMS (FSFS '04)
  *  5th WSEAS Int.Conf. on NEURAL NETWORKS AND APPLICATIONS (NNA '04)
  *  5th WSEAS Int.Conf. on EVOLUTIONARY COMPUTATION (EC '04)

Extended Deadline: FEBRUARY 29, 2004

Location: Udine (near to Venich- Benezia), Italy, March 25-27, 2004

more details: www.wseas.org, contact us!

HONORARY CHAIR:
Prof. Lotfi Zadeh, University of Berkeley, USA
Prof. Ladislav Kohout, Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida

                      *****

EXTENDED DEADLINES:
for the WSEAS CONFERENCES in Miami (April 2004), Cancun-Mexico (May 2004), CSCC,
Vouliagmeni, Athens (July 2004)
Electroscience for Naval Engineering, Athens (July 204)
See the web: www.wseas.org

                      *****

The colleagues that organize (or want to organize) a Special Session in some WSEAS
Conference,
must contact now the WSEAS Secretariat, if they want to receive further instructions.

                      *****

The colleagues that organize (or want to organize) an independent Workshop or
Conference
must contact the WSEAS Secretariat if they want to receive further instructions.

                    HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE:

1) If you receive this email from more than one email address and you want to
remove one or some of them, send us an email to the address: only_one at wseas.com
and explain us which address we must keep and which address(s) we must remove.
We will remove the address(s) that you will report manually.

2) if you wish to remove more than one email addresses or all your addresses,
send us an email to:  total at wseas.com and we will remove all the email addresses
that you will report in your email address (including the address from which
you will send the message)

*** This email was sent to you using your email:
bionet-biology-computational at net.bio.net