an invitation letter from nikos mastorakis - - - when you reply write WSEAS here

Prof. N. Mastorakis mastor at wseas.org
Wed Feb 11 19:03:15 EST 2004

Dear Colleague,

I had sent to you an email last weak about the
WSEAS conferences (Neural - Fuzzy - Evolutionary ...)
WSEAS conferences in Udine (near to Venice/Venezia), Italy
If you want to contact me, reply please, to this email writing
the word "WSEAS" in the Subject of your message.

Now, I would like to remind you that except this conference
where all the papers will be published in the Proceedings (CD-ROM)
as well as in the WSEAS Press Luxurious Post-Conference Books*
(that participate in the various Citations Indeces),
this year, the great WSEAS CSCC multiconference (500 participants) that will be
held in Vouliagmeni (suburb of Athens), just before the 2004 Olympic Games
will also publish all the accepted papers
in the Proceedings (CD-ROM) as well as in the WSEAS Press Luxurious Post-Conference
Books*
(series: Electrical Engineering and Computer Science).

* The previous Books of WSEAS in 2003 in this series, participate now in ISI Index
(ISINET), INSPE (IEE)
ELSEVIER Engineering Information, CSA, AMS. Mathematical Reviews
Engineering Index, Directory of Published Proceedings, Zentralblatt MATH
ELP, NLG Indeces.

 Special discount in the hotel (100 EUR/room)!

For Udine  Deadline: FEBRUARY 29, 2004
Location: Udine (near to Venice- Venezia), Italy the deadline is February 29, while
for Vouliagmeni (near to Athens), Greece, the deadline is April 15.

We invite you for an invited paper in this important multiconference

more details: www.wseas.org, contact us!

 Thanks

 Prof. Nikos E. Mastorakis
 Head of the Department of Electr.Eng. and Comp.Science
 Milit.Inst.Univ. Educ.
 Hellenic Naval AcademyThanks