Call For paper for International Conference ICARCV'04

Pengcheng (Patrick) Fu pengchen at hawaii.edu
Mon Feb 23 00:15:48 EST 2004

Aloha;

I am organizing an invited session under "Emerging Technologies" for
ICARCV'04 (The Eighth International Conference on Control, Automation,
Robotics and Vision) in Kuming, China. The purpose of this session is to
present works of systems engineering and process control/instrumentation on
biological systems. I would like to invite you to contribute your work on
the areas such as Biological instrumentation and applications, Modeling and
simulations of biological systems or Micro-electromechanical systems to this
conference.

Kuming is called "the city of flowers". It is the capital city of Yunnan
province in China. The famous land "Shangri-La" is within this southwestern
Chinese province!

Details about this conference please check the link below:

http://www.ntu.edu.sg/eee/icarcv/callforpaper.html

The deadline for full paper submission is extended to April 15, 2004. If you
are interested for the invited session, please contact me by my e.mail:

pengchen at hawaii.edu

Regards!

Patrick Fu, PhD
Department of Molecular Biosciences and Bioengineering
University of Hawaii at Manoa