Finding survey paper on Motif Discovery and tutorial

Inge Jonassen inge at ii.uib.no
Tue Jan 27 22:46:00 EST 2004

Hi, a survey on methods for the discovery of patterns in sequences is:

Approaches to the automatic discovery of patterns in biosequences.
Alvis Brazma, Inge Jonassen, Ingvar Eidhammer, David Gilbert.
Journal of Computational Biology 5, 279-305 (1998)

You find more information and related papers on
http://www.ii.uib.no/~inge/papers
where you also find a tutorial

All the best,

Inge Jonassen