KDD-2004: Early registration by July 16th
"Gabor Melli KDD-2004
gmelli_kdd2004 at predictionworks.com
Tue Jun 29 10:45:34 EST 2004
The Tenth ACM SIGKDD International Conference on Knowledge
Discovery and Data Mining will take place in Seattle,
Washington, USA from August 22 through 25, with an
optional trip to Rainier National Park on August 26.
Early registration deadline is July 16. After that date
registration fees increase by approximately $100.
Visit the conference web site at http://www.kdd2004.com
KDD is the premier international conference on knowledge
discovery and data mining. The conference will provide a
forum for academic researchers and industry and government
innovators to share in their results and experience. The
program will include keynote presentations, oral paper
presentations, poster presentations, workshops, tutorials,
and panels, as well as the KDD Cup competition.
- Research track: 40 presentations and 45 posters
- Industry/Gov. track: 13 presentations and 13 posters
Tutorials (at no additional cost)
- Data Mining and Machine Learning in Time Series Databases
- Junk E-mail Filtering
- Mining Unstructured Data
- Online Mining Data Streams
- Graph structures in data mining
- Data quality and Data Cleaning: An Overview
- 6th Workshop on Web Mining and Web Analysis (WebKDD 2004)
- 5th Workshop on Multimedia Data Mining (MDM/KDD 2004)
- 4th Workshop on Data Mining in Bioinformatics (BIOKDD 2004)
- 3rd Workshop on Mining Temporal and Sequential Data
- 3rd Workshop on Multi-Relational Data Mining (MRDM 2004)
- 3nd Workshop on Data Mining Standards (DM-SSP 2004)
- "Link Discovery" Workshop (LinkKDD 2004)
- Mining for and from the Semantic Web (MSW 2004)
Come and join us at KDD and enjoy your stay in Seattle WA.
The conference will take place at the Westin Hotel in
downtown Seattle. The city of Seattle is located beside an
inlet to the Pacific Ocean, and is particularly beautiful
city in the summer. Some of the top sightseeing activities
near the conference site include: the Space Needle, Pike
Place Market, Pacific Science Center, Experience Music
Project (EMP), Woodland Park Zoo, Seattle Aquarium, Seattle
Art Museum, Pioneer Square, Boeing Tour, Ballard Locks,
University of Washington and the International District.
A day trip to Mount Rainier is available the day after
Please visit our web site for more details about the program.
The registration is on-line or by fax. The early-bird
registration is by Friday July 16, 2004.
More information about the Comp-bio