from Nikos Mastorakis (mastor@wseas.org) to: bionet-biology-computational@net.bio.net

Prof. Nikos Mastorakis mastor at wseas.org
Mon Mar 15 13:34:08 EST 2004

[If you want to reply, write "WSEAS" in the Subject]

Dear Colleague,

Based on our collaboration, all these years, I would like
to invite each of you (personally) to send an INVITED paper in the
WSEAS multiconference that you will see below.
Your paper, as an INVITED paper, (and only the invited papers)
will be published in one of the Special Issues of the
1. WSEAS Transactions on SYSTEMS
2. WSEAS Transactions on Mathematics
3. WSEAS Transactions on Circuits and Systems

Please, note that the other papers of the conference will be published
in the proceedings. Only the Invited papers (limited number -- the elit of the
papers)
will be published in Journals

The deadline for the invited papers is:  March 31, 2004

The WSEAS multiconference is in
Miami, Florida (USA) in April 21-23, 2004
and is composed by 4 meetings that will run in parallel (jointly)

a)   4th WSEAS Int. Conf. on SOFT COMPUTING, OPTIMIZATION, SIMULATION &
MANUFACTURING
SYSTEMS (SOSM 2004)

b)   4th WSEAS Int. Conf. on INSTRUMENTATION, MEASUREMENT, CONTROL, CIRCUITS
and SYSTEMS

c)   4th WSEAS Int. Conf. on INFORMATION SCIENCE, COMMUNICATIONS AND
APPLICATIONS (ISA

d)   5th WSEAS International Conference on APPLIED MATHEMATICS

More Information: http://www.wseas.org

The deadline for the invited papers is:  March 31, 2004

Please, note that
WSEAS Publications participate now in all major science citation indexes.
ISI, ELSEVIER, CSA, AMS. Mathematical Reviews, ELP, NLG, Engineering Index
Directory of Published Proceedings, INSPEC (IEE)

Thanks a lot

Prof. Nikos Mastorakis
Head of the Departm. of Electr.Eng and Comp.Sci.
Hellenic Naval Academy
http://www.wseas.org/mastorakis

**** from mastor at wseas.org to bionet-biology-computational at net.bio.net   ****