[Computational-biology] Re: Help with a bioinformatics problem

Philipp Pagel pDOTpagel at gsf.de
Fri Aug 5 15:22:57 EST 2005

JoeT <trubisz at yahoo.com> wrote:
> i'm trying to do a genome (i think) comparison between A. agrarius, R
> novegius, C glareolus and being new to bioinformatics, i'm not exactly
> sure what would be the best nucleotide or genome part that i should
> select is doing a multiple sequence analysis.

> can someone point me to the correct thing i should do?

It's hard to give any useful advice without knowing, what you have in
mind and why you want to compare these genomes.

I suggest you elaborate a bit on your goals and I'm sure you'll get some
good hints.

cu
	Philipp

--
Dr. Philipp Pagel                           Tel.  +49-89-3187-3675
Institute for Bioinformatics / MIPS         Fax.  +49-89-3187-3585