[Computational-biology] Hydrogen Bond Calculator

Zhang, Lu lu.zhang at vanderbilt.edu
Mon Aug 29 18:02:00 EST 2005

Dr. McDonald,

This is Lu zhang from Vanderbilt University in United States.
I just have a couple of questions here reagrding the HBPLUS
program.

(1) Does the software have the capability to calculate
the inter-molecular hydrogen bonding due to the existence of
periodic boundary condition ?

(2) Can the software tell user the number of inter and intra-molecular
hydrogen bonds in the model instead of just showing the bonds and
having the user count the number ?

(3) I don't know how long is gonna take for a letter (signed agreement) to
be delivered from U.S.A to U.K. Is that the only way to send you the agreement?

Thanks in advance.

Lu

Lu zhang
Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering
Vanderbilt University
Nashville, TN, 37203