[Computational-biology] Bioinformatics vacancy

Khan, Anar Anar.Khan at agresearch.co.nz
Wed Dec 21 17:36:20 EST 2005

Hi,

We currently have a vacancy for a bioinformatician in our company.
 <<Bioinformatician Advert.doc>>
We are a Crown Research Institute in New Zealand. For more information
on our research interests please see our website www.agresearch.co.nz.
We look forward to hearing from interested applicants.

Cheers,
Anar
____________________________

Anar Khan
Bioinformatician
T +64 6 351 8245
E anar.khan at agresearch.co.nz

AgResearch Limited
Grasslands Research Centre
Tennent Drive, Private Bag 11008, Palmerston North, New Zealand
T  +64 6 356 8019   F  +64 6 351 8032  www.agresearch.co.nz

Farming Food and Health. First
Te Ahuwhenua Te Kai me te Whai Ora. Tuatahi

sender immediately.