Genome and chromosomes of Bos Taurus ??

Kevin Karplus karplus at cheep.cse.ucsc.edu
Mon Jan 24 13:01:50 EST 2005

In article <41ecd24b$1 at x-privat.org>, Giuseppe Torelli wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I know that the genome of the Bos Taurus has been sequenced,
> I'm not able to find a database on the Internet with its chromosomes.
> Does anyone know if it exists ?

Googling
	bos taurus genome
finds
	http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/genome/guide/cow/

I don't think that the cow genome is on the major genome browers yet.
(It is isn't on genome.ucsc.edu anyway)

Kevin Karplus 	karplus at soe.ucsc.edu	http://www.soe.ucsc.edu/~karplus
(Senior member, IEEE)	(Board of Directors, ISCB)
Affiliations for identification only.