[Computational-biology] Re: processor system

elynum at cox.net elynum at cox.net
Mon Apr 24 14:39:20 EST 2006

Thank you so much for the information, I'm a student working on a project at GMU in Fairfax VA for a High performance computer.  Would there be any interest from bioinformatic companies in an inexpensive multiprocessor environment with a linux OS that would have a faster speed than desktops by using parallel processing?