[Computational-biology] urgent request

Noorulain Shafi via comp-bio%40net.bio.net (by noorulain_shafi At yahoo.com)
Wed Dec 20 01:06:43 EST 2006

hi,

  please send me both the sequential and parallel implementation of the algorithms proposed in the paper Sequential and parallel algorithms for DNA sequencing by Jacek Blazewicz 1,4, Janusz Kaczmarek 1, Marta Kasprzak 1, Wojciech T. Markiewicz 2 and Jan Weglarz 1,3 , as i m doing my final year thesis on DNA sequencing so i need some assistance

  please do this as soon as possible

  i will be thankful to you

  regards
  Noor ul ain from pakistan