[Computational-biology] Mutational protein libraries

Richard Colman colman at uci.edu
Fri Jul 7 21:40:57 EST 2006

I am currently working on a computer user interface for specifying (not
designing) mutational protein libraries. In addition to a "online forms
interface" I would like to be able to directly import protein sequence data
and multiple sequence alignments from a file.

I was wondering whether any researchers would like to comment on what types
of programs and data formats are popular. In paticular, I am considering an
function to directly import Excel spreadsheet files (ala GoCore, etc.).

Rick Colman
UC Irvine