[Computational-biology] HTs and SNPs books

Begin^^ dance03.Chiocciola.tin.it.NO.SPAM.PLEASE at news.tin.it
Wed Mar 22 11:08:37 EST 2006

Hi there,
I'm an italian informatic-science student and I looking for some books for a
project on bioinformatics and in particular on horizontal transfer and SNPs
detection. I have found many books on bioinformatics and many scientific
articles con HTs and SNPs but i haven't found a book that speak about these
on all their facets and method detection. I ' d prefer a book that begin
from an easy background and general scenic.

Thanks a lot to all can help me, (and sorry for my horrible english)

Regards, Paolo