[Computational-biology] Wondering if I have subscribed to the correct list

Oliver, Gavin gavin.oliver at almacgroup.com
Wed Sep 20 07:54:45 EST 2006

Hi,

I have some questions I would like to ask about EST assembly, specifically focussing on the 3` end of sequenced ESTs.
Is this the correct mailing list or should I try another category?

Regards,

Gavin Oliver, MSc
Senior Bioinformatician

Proprietary or confidential information belonging to Almac Group Limited or to one of its affiliated companies may be contained in this message. The e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and privileged and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.

Any unauthorised direct or indirect dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited.

If you have received the e-mail in error please notify helpdesk at almacgroup.com  and delete the e-mail from your system.

E-mail and other communications sent to this company may be reviewed or read by persons other than the intended recipient.

Viruses : although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and any attachments are free from any virus, you should, in keeping with good practice, ensure that they are actually virus free.