[Computational-biology] Leo Breiman's RandomForests, Training plus software access

lisas At salford-systems.com via comp-bio%40net.bio.net (by lisas At salford-systems.com)
Mon Feb 5 15:57:56 EST 2007

Introduction to Leo Breiman's RandomForests
March 14, Atlanta, GA
1:30PM - 5PM
*Following the conclusion of the ENAR (International Biometric
Society) Spring Meeting (which ends at 12:15PM)
*30 day fully functional evaluation copies of RandomForests are
available at no charge.  Contact lisas At salford-systems.com

The RandomForests course may be taken as a stand-alone course or in
combination with our other course offerings:
**Data Mining with Decision Trees (CART)
**Advances in Data Mining: Jerome Friedman's TreeNet/MART
**Enhancing Logistic Regression Models Using Tree-Based Methods and
Hybrid  Modeling Techniques
**Predictive Modeling with Automated Regression Tools (MARS)

Random Forests Information:
Leo Breiman's latest data mining technology, is based on learning
ensembles of CART trees. By judiciously injecting randomness into the
tree building process and then combining hundreds of these trees, RF
is able to deliver high performance predictive models and a variety of
novel exploratory data analysis results. RF also incorporates new
metric free CLUSTER analyses that automatically select the variables
used to define each cluster, with potentially different variables
defining each cluster.

Please contact me for:

**30-day access to the software

**more detailed information about any of our course offerings

**access to our data mining library of biomedial and environmental
applications

Best regards,
Lisa Solomon
lisas At salford-systems.com