[Computational-biology] Open position

Ignasi Belda via comp-bio%40net.bio.net (by ibelda from pcb.ub.es)
Fri Jul 27 03:31:59 EST 2007

Dear all,

I am Ignasi Belda, from the company Intelligent Pharma, at Barcelona,
Spain. I would like to announce that our company is hiring people to
develop research in docking and QSAR. Intelligent Pharma is a new
company focused in providing computational resources for
biopharmaceutical customers,although we also develop our own research
projects in QSAR and docking.

Please if you are interested send your C.V. to
ibelda from intelligentpharma.com . To apply is required to be PhD in
computational biosciences and to speak Catalan (if Catalan is not spoken
we can also evaluate other Spanish speaking candidates).

Best regards,

Ignasi Belda.
www.intelligentpharma.com