[Computational-biology] Genome Annotation: help in Project

Shubh via comp-bio%40net.bio.net (by Shubham.Kavishwar from gmail.com)
Sat Jun 2 01:55:04 EST 2007

Hi

I am a B.Tech bioinformatics first year undergraduate student from
India. I have started developing a passion for genome annotation and I
want to do a project in it. I am a newbie so wanted to take help/
suggestion in :
[1] How to choose a hypothetical protein ? Can anyone suggest any way
of going choosing one. or finding any resource from where I can choose
a hypothetical protein.

Any help will be greatly useful to me. Thanks.

Regards
Shubh.