[Computational-biology] Artificial Life, Bio-Inspired Computation and Complex Systems

Vitorino RAMOS via comp-bio%40net.bio.net (by vitorino.ramos from gmail.com)
Thu Mar 15 11:02:08 EST 2007

Dear worldwide colleagues:
I have recently moved to another Lab. (LaSEEB - Evolutionary Systems
and Biomedical Engineering Lab., IST), and a new webpage is now
available.

My research interests involve Artificial Life, Bio-Inspired
Computation and Complex Systems. Many of my works on these areas as
well as broad applications in Data Mining, Image Processing, Pattern
Recognition, Learning, Classification, Optimization, etc, are now
available through PDF files.
New URL: http://www.laseeb.org/vramos/
Kind regards, Vitorino