[Computational-biology] ECCOMAS VipIMAGE 2007 - Abstracts
Submission Period Extended in TWO WEEKS
tavares from fe.up.pt
(by tavares from fe.up.pt)
Sat Mar 17 05:24:15 EST 2007
International ECCOMAS Thematic Conference VipIMAGE 2007 - I ECCOMAS
CONFERENCE ON COMPUTATIONAL VISION AND MEDICAL IMAGE PROCESSING
October 2007, FEUP, Porto, Portugal
We would appreciate if you could distribute this information by your
colleagues and co-workers.
The Organizing Committee of VipMAGE has decided to extend the
period in two weeks (March 31, 2007).
More details regarding VipIMAGE can be found in the conference
We are looking forward to see you in Porto next October.
Submission of extended abstracts: March 31, 2007; Authors
April 15, 2007; Lectures and Final Papers: May 15, 2007; Early
fee: May 31, 2007.
- Automatic Generation of Computer Models from Multi-modal Bio-
Imaging - Chandrajit Bajaj, USA
- Computational Bioimaging and Visualization - Chris Johnson, USA
- From Geometrical Models to Physiological Models of the Human Body -
- Latest advances in Cardiovascular Informatics - Ioannis A.
- Robust Algorithms for Deformable Contours - Jorge S. Marques,
- Image Sequence Evaluation - Juan J. Villanueva, Spain
- Fast Surface Segmentation and remeshing by finding geodesics -
- Processing of Simultaneous acquisition of EEG and fMRI - Mario
- Automatic Construction of Statistical Shape Models using Non-Rigid
Registration - Tim Cootes, UK
- Theory of Digital Manifolds and its Applications to Medical Imaging
Valentin Brimkov, USA & Reinhard Klette, NZ
João Manuel R. S. Tavares
Renato Natal Jorge
More information about the Comp-bio