[Computational-biology] ICMLA 2007: Invited Plenary Talks Announcement

ICMLA Account via comp-bio%40net.bio.net (by icmla from helios.cs.csubak.edu)
Wed May 9 22:44:03 EST 2007

      The ICMLA  2007 INVITED PLENARY TALKS ANNOUNCEMENT

 The ICMLA 2007 conference will be organised in Cincinnati, Ohio USA on
 Dec 13-15. More details on the conference can be found at:
 http://www.icmla-conference.org

 We are pleased to inform that the  ICMLA 2007 has organised the following
 plenary talks. We would be happy to consider research papers suited to
 these themes for the conference.

1) "Machine Learning Challenges in Chemoinformatics and Drug Screening
   and Design"
   by Professor Pierre Baldi, University of California Irvine, USA

2) "Machine Learning for Information Management: Some Promising
   Directions"
   by Dr. William Cohen, Carnegie Mellon University, USA

3) "Learning in Biomedicine and Bioinformatics Using Affinity Propagation"
    by  Dr. Brendan J. Frey, University of Toronto, Canada

4) "Text Mining and Ontology Applications in Bioinformatics and GIS"
    by Professor Shamkant B. Navathe, Georgia Institute Of Tech., USA

5) "Probabilistic Graphical Models --- theory, algorithm, and application"
    by  Dr. Eric Xing, Carnegie Mellon University, USA

6) Advances in Machine Learning: Future Directions"
   by Professor Jacek M. Zurada, University of Louisville, USA"

 ICMLA Office