[Computational-biology] ICMLA 2007: Invited Plenary Talks
(by icmla from helios.cs.csubak.edu)
Wed May 9 22:44:03 EST 2007
The ICMLA 2007 INVITED PLENARY TALKS ANNOUNCEMENT
The ICMLA 2007 conference will be organised in Cincinnati, Ohio USA on
Dec 13-15. More details on the conference can be found at:
We are pleased to inform that the ICMLA 2007 has organised the following
plenary talks. We would be happy to consider research papers suited to
these themes for the conference.
1) "Machine Learning Challenges in Chemoinformatics and Drug Screening
by Professor Pierre Baldi, University of California Irvine, USA
2) "Machine Learning for Information Management: Some Promising
by Dr. William Cohen, Carnegie Mellon University, USA
3) "Learning in Biomedicine and Bioinformatics Using Affinity Propagation"
by Dr. Brendan J. Frey, University of Toronto, Canada
4) "Text Mining and Ontology Applications in Bioinformatics and GIS"
by Professor Shamkant B. Navathe, Georgia Institute Of Tech., USA
5) "Probabilistic Graphical Models --- theory, algorithm, and application"
by Dr. Eric Xing, Carnegie Mellon University, USA
6) Advances in Machine Learning: Future Directions"
by Professor Jacek M. Zurada, University of Louisville, USA"
More information about the Comp-bio