[Computational-biology] Call for Applications: ISCB Student Council DREAM Team

Prash via comp-bio%40net.bio.net (by prash from ruc.dk)
Tue Apr 22 04:14:02 EST 2008

Dear colleagues,

the ISCB Student Council is looking for highly motivated
Bioinformatics students to join our team for the DREAM 2008 network
reconstruction competition. The team will be mentored and advised by a
senior researcher and expert in the field of network reverse
engineering, Dr Alberto de la Fuente.

It's not necessary to be a member of the ISCB to apply - we will
sponsor a one year ISCB membership for the successful applicants!

For details please see http://www.iscbsc.org/dreamteam.

This is a unique opportunity for students from all over the world to
participate in an international, high-profile research competition.
The students will collaborate and network with peers from other parts
of the world and work under the guidance of an expert in Computational
Biology.

Please forward this announcement to anyone who might be interested.
Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Nils Gehlenborg
Chair, ISCB Student Council