[Computational-biology] Re: Nucleotide Pairing

darked via comp-bio%40net.bio.net (by darek.kedra from gmail.com)
Mon Jan 14 08:49:10 EST 2008

On Jan 9, 10:26 pm, Richard Horler <rhor... from life.uiuc.edu> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I was wondering if anyone knows of a software which would allow me to
> compare sequences to look for the maximum RNA:RNA base pairing. i.e. if
> I input two RNA sequences the program could run through all possible
> alignments and determine which is most stable i.e. most cognate base
> pairs preferably including the none standard Watson Crick base pairs.
>
> Richard

Something has eaten me previous answer..

Well, you can try http://foldalign.ku.dk/

You will find more programs here:
 http://openwetware.org/wiki/Wikiomics:RNA_secondary_structure_prediction

Best,