[Computational-biology] Betweenness Calculation

mckenzie.tobias from gmail.com via comp-bio%40net.bio.net (by mckenzie.tobias from gmail.com)
Sun Jul 27 13:54:34 EST 2008

Hi,

I'm doing a project on residue networks and I have to calculate
betweenness of the residues. However I have to use a slightly
different betweenness definition. I don't have to use a all-pairs
shortest path approach. In other words I have to calculate the
shortest paths using some destination nodes, ie from node 1 to node t,
from node 2 to node t etc..

I don't have an idea on how to do that. Can you help me?

Thanks.
Tobias