[Computational-biology] CSV: Software for Mining and Visualizing Cohesive Subgraphs

akhtung from gmail.com via comp-bio%40net.bio.net (by akhtung from gmail.com)
Tue Jun 3 03:11:10 EST 2008

Dear all,

It is our pleasure to announce our latest software release for
cohesive subgraph visualization available for download at:

This is an implementation of our algorithm described in [1] and
have potential application for visualizing large graphs like
social network, protein-protein interaction graphs etc.
Future update to CSV will be released through the mailing group:

Questions on CSV can be discussed at the forum there as well.

Anthony Tung

[1] Nan Wang, Srinivasan  Parthasarathy, Kian-Lee Tan, Anthony K.
H. Tung. "CSV: Visualizing and Mining Cohesive Subgraphs".
Accepted and to appear in ACM SIGMOD'08, Vancouver, Canada.