[Computational-biology] Events: Bioinformatics to Systems Biology 2008

Prash via comp-bio%40net.bio.net (by prash from ruc.dk)
Tue Jun 3 05:59:55 EST 2008

Bioinformatics.Org News & Commentary
Events: Bioinformatics to Systems Biology 2008
Submitted by J.W. Bizzaro; posted on Tuesday, June 03, 2008
LOCALE: Online at Bioinformatics.Org
DATE: July 14, 2008

BACKGROUND:
This year's conference, Bioinformatics to Systems Biology 2008 (BSB
'08), is aimed at students and those in the research community who
fall under broader disciplines of bioinformatics and systems biology.
The BSB '08 conference will include invited keynote talks within
subdisciplines of these two exciting fields. In addition to keynote
addresses, individuals are invited to submit abstracts for
presentation as talks in concurrent sessions, or as posters. Ample
time will be set aside for discussion during the presentation of
participants.

SUBMISSIONS:
We invite to submit your original and unpublished contribution for
presentation at this virtual conference from all subfields of
Bioinformatics and Systems Biology. Abstracts submitted would be
evaluated by the program committee through a three-tier reviewing
process and the three selected abstracts would be chosen for an oral
talk. The rest of the selected submission would, however be printed in
our conference proceedings. We are looking forward to publish in one
of the open access journals as well. We also encourage researchers to
submit proposed works or works in progress. Please send your (maxmimum
two-page) abstracts containing NOT more than 500 words with sub-heads:
motivation, introduction and review of literature, methods/tools
employed, results and discussion, conclusions, future aviations,
references, to bsb08 from bioinformatics.org not later than July 5, 2008,
1500hrs GMT. The figures and tables, if any, should be clear and
in-line with the particular sub-heads.

The authors must also declare any competing interests.
Bioinformatics.Org appreciates if authors also declare usage of open
access of their submissions.

SUBMISSION DEADLINE: July 5, 2008, 1500hrs GMT

FOR MORE INFORMATION:
http://wiki.bioinformatics.org/Bioinformatics_to_Systems_Biology_2008

Registration is now open!