[Computational-biology] Call for Abstracts: ISCB SCS4, Toronto

Prash via comp-bio%40net.bio.net (by prash from ruc.dk)
Sat Mar 15 04:56:36 EST 2008

Dear All,
The chair and Organizing committee of ISCB Student Council Symposia 4 invites
abstracts. The event a part of ISMB 2008 is to be in Toronto in July.

More details at
http://www.iscb.org/submissions/index.php?id=29

All the best,
prash

Prashanth Suravajhala
PhD Fellow
http://ruc.dk/~prash/

"If I give you a pfennig, you will be one pfennig richer and I'll be one
pfennig poorer. But if I give you an idea, you will have a new idea, but I
shall still have it, too. " ~~ Albert Einstein