[Computational-biology] The Macromolecular Modeling Blog

Nir London via comp-bio%40net.bio.net (by nir from rosettadesigngroup.com)
Fri Nov 21 13:54:05 EST 2008

Hi all, and a special hi to the structural biology fans :)

We started a new blog on all that is related to Macromolecular Modeling

We opened this blog in order to provide the modeling community with a
helpful resource. Keep updated with what's new in the modeling world,
read executive summaries of the latest literature and stay in touch
with pears.

please check it out and tell me what you think...
If any of you is interested in writing for the blog I'd be very happy
if you contact me.

Nir London.
Rosetta Design Group