[Computational-biology] Postdoctoral positions

imarin from ibv.csic.es via comp-bio%40net.bio.net (by imarin from ibv.csic.es)
Mon Nov 24 09:47:50 EST 2008

We are seeking two highly motivated postdoctoral researchers to work
in our group at the Instituto de Biomedicina de Valencia (IBV-CSIC)

Lab website: http://www.uv.es/~genomica/eng/index.htm

Topics:

1)Comparative genomics and bioinformatics of genes involved in human
diseases

2)Development of new methods of network analysis

The positions require individuals with a PhD and experience in
molecular evolution, comparative genomics and/or bioinformatics.

The candidates will apply for their own funds to the “Junta de
ampliación de estudios” CSIC program.

Conditions:

PhD obtained in the last ten years

To apply, please send the following:

    1. Curriculum vitae
    2. Names of 2 referees willing to provide a letter of
recommendation upon request
    3. A brief statement of your research goals and interests for
future grant applications

E-mail applications can be sent to Ignacio Marin: imarin from ibv.csic.es