[Computational-biology] Request for reviewers for my paper

jitesh dundas via comp-bio%40net.bio.net (by jbdundas from gmail.com)
Sat Aug 1 03:06:06 EST 2009

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have written this research paper on 3-dimensional analysis of human
body. It proposes a framework for  doig the same.

I am in process of submitting the me to an international journal for
publication.
Thus, I need reviewers to view my work.

I would be grateful if any experts on this list would be kind enough
to do so. The paper is in the field of nanomedicine/bio-modeling /cell
biology.

Please send me an email if interested and I shall be happy to share
and discuss my work.

Please let me know if you need anything else from my side.

Regard,
Jitesh Dundas
http://jiteshbdundas.blogspot.com

--
Thanks & Regards,
Jitesh Dundas

Research Associate, DIL Lab,
IIT-Bombay(www.dil.iitb.ac.in),

Scientist, Edencore Technologies(www.edencore.net)

Phone:- +91-9860925706

http://jiteshbdundas.blogspot.com

"No idea is stupid,either its too good to be true, or its way ahead of
its future"- GEORGE BERNARD SHAW.