[Computational-biology] miRNA target

Shameer Khadar via comp-bio%40net.bio.net (by skhadar from gmail.com)
Sun Aug 16 21:20:02 EST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Shameer Khadar <skhadar from gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 10:19 AM
Subject: Re: [Computational-biology] miRNA target
To: Raghu <hiraghuraman from gmail.com>

Hello Raghu,

I have used this resource dedicated to drosophila to get off-target
information for fly genes in a large scale rnai screening. You may try
http://flyrnai.org/RNAi_find_frag_free.html.

You may try this resource http://dscheck.rnai.jp/  for Oryza genes/

You may find this paper useful :
http://nar.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/full/33/suppl_2/W589