[Computational-biology] New Masters programmes in Computational Biology

Heather Vincent via comp-bio%40net.bio.net (by Heather.Vincent from manchester.ac.uk)
Thu Dec 24 03:48:30 EST 2009

At the University of Manchester, UK, we have over 10 years experience in
running a range of online courses in computational biology.  These
courses are designed to enable biologists and computer scientists to
update their skills, while remaining in the workplace.  They are also
very suitable for home study, helping you to keep in touch with a
research environment while taking a career break.

Following a review of our programmes we are now delighted to be able to
announce the introduction of new course themes in :

Computational Bioinformatics
Computational Systems Biology

For further information, please visit our programme website :
http://octette.cs.man.ac.uk/bioinformatics/index.html

If you have any questions, or would like advice on the options, please
contact Heather.Vincent from manchester.ac.uk