[Computational-biology] CHI's 10th Structure-Based Drug Design Conference

Jim Prudhomme via comp-bio%40net.bio.net (by jprudhomme from healthtech.com)
Tue Dec 29 15:44:07 EST 2009

Dear Colleagues,

CHI's 10th Annual Structure-Based Drug Design conference preliminary agenda
is now available.
The event takes place on June 23-25, 2010 in Cambridge, Massachusetts.

Topics Include:
* Selectivity Optimization: Using Structure to Optimize Selectivity
* In Silico Discovery of Small Molecule Binders
* New Computational Methods in SBDD
* Targeting of Protein-Protein Interactions
* New Advances in Docking
* Impact of SBDD on Small Molecule Drug Discovery
* GPCR Drug Discovery
* Workshop: Prioritizing New Targets: Methods for Druggability Assessment

View more details and register at www.healthtech.com/sbd or call
781-972-5400.

CHI is offering an early bird discount to those that register by January 29,
2010.

We look forward to seeing you to celebrate our tenth anniversary.

I hope everyone had a nice holiday and happy new year!

Best regards,

James Prudhomme
Cambridge Healthtech Institute

James Prudhomme