[Computational-biology] CIBB 2009: call for sessions and tutorials

COMPUTATIONAL INTELLIGENCE METHODS FOR BIOINFORMATICS AND BIOSTATISTICS via comp-bio%40net.bio.net (by cibb2009chair from disi.unige.it)
Sat Feb 21 13:32:51 EST 2009

Please, accept our apologies for multiple postings.
SPECIAL SESSIONS AND TUTORIALS AT CIBB 2009

March 1st, 2009 is  the deadline for special session and tutorial
 proposals for the  CIBB 2009 6-th International Meeting on Computational
 Intelligence Methods for  Bioinformatics and Biostatistics,
 Genova (Italy) 15-17 October  2009 (http://cibb09.disi.unige.it/)
 the

We encourage you to propose a special session and/or a tutorial or
to solicit  yours colleagues to do that.

Best regards
Francesco Masulli, Leif E. Peterson, Roberto Tagliaferri
(Chairs of CIBB 2009)

                                CIBB 2009
                SIXTH INTERNATIONAL MEETING ON
            COMPUTATIONAL INTELLIGENCE METHODS